(includes real-time event + on-demand through 11/15)
- $450 SHRM Members
- $550 Non-SHRM Members
- $400 Emerging Professionals
(less than 3 years of full-time HR practice)
- $100 SHRM Student Member
(SHRM national student membership required)
Virtual Partner Pavilion (Expo Hall)
VIRTUAL EXPO BOOTH
- Basic Virtual Expo Booth – $500
- Non-Profit Virtual Expo Booth (501(c)3 non-profit organizations and educational institutions only)
OPTIONAL PARTNER ADD ONS
- Virtual Meeting Room Sponsor $2,000 – sponsor one of the 4 meeting rooms and have your logo displayed in each session held in the room for the entire conference. In addition, submit a <1 min video commercial that will be played once each day of the conference.
- Knowledge Hub Roundtables $1,500 – sponsor a Hub by facilitating discussion in your company’s area of expertise. In addition, submit a <1 min video commercial that will be played once each day of the conference.
- Networking Event $1,500 – sponsor one of the two evening networking events, first come/first serve. In addition, submit a <1 min video commercial that will be played once each day of the conference.
- Health Break $1,000 – sponsor a virtual health break such as chair stretching, meditation, etc. This can be led by your company, or facilitated by conference planners.
- SWAG Bag Item – Click HERE to learn more!
Mandy Harvey is a singer, songwriter, author, and speaker who happens to be deaf. Mandy was Simon Cowell‘s “Golden Buzzer” pick on America’s Got Talent. The video has collectively received over 500 million views.
Eric Bailey is the President and CEO of Bailey Strategic Innovation Group, one of the fastest-growing OD/Strategy consulting firms in the western United States. His impact helps leaders improve the lives of those who follow them, and the customers/citizens whom they are charged with supporting. Eric has a uniquely diverse set of experiences, including: helping future NFL Hall-of-Famer Larry Fitzgerald pet a rhinoceros; teaching dozens of young children to ski; changing the strategic course of dozens of cities; jumping out of an airplane with his wife; flying an F-16; and chatting with LL Cool J on the campus of Harvard University. Eric understands that no matter what life puts in your path, there are lessons to be learned or stories to be told.
$50 cancellation fee prior to September 1st. After September 1st, no refunds. Substitutions may be made with no financial penalty. To cancel, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org